“If only you knew the gift of God…”
Transformational Programme for African Women Who Want to Achieve Excellence
“If only you knew the gift of God…” Jesus said this to the Samaritan woman at the well; but He could say the same thing to you and I today. In a world where sometimes women struggle to be heard or are faced with challenges from raising a family or reaching great career heights, it is very easy to forget that God did not create us as an afterthought. Women are the jewels of God’s creation.
We have a very important role to play in our homes, societies and the Church. And nobody knows this better than the African woman. We only need to look around us to know that there is a lot of work to be done. We have inherited strong legacies of African women down the centuries but our societies need us more than ever.
But we cannot play our part or lead if we ourselves are not transformed. We are the salt of the earth…But if salt loses its taste, of what use is it…” (Mt 5:13) We need to reclaim the uniqueness and greatness that God meant for us from the beginning so that we can be heard, so that we can make great impact in the world.
Becoming the women God created us to be is the foundation of our success! Are you ready to transform yourself and transform the world?
Join us in the movement by signing up for a 7-day transformational leadership programme for African women. It starts on the 15th of July. It is online and it is FREE!
- Get daily emails with inspirational short videos to explain what you would be implementing that day.
- You will learn how to re-connect with God again and again as the source of your inspiration & strength.
- Identify and remove mental & emotional blocks stopping you from achieving what you want.
- Improve your health because you need to be healthy to fulfil your purpose.
- How to identify the key influence God wants you to make in the world. You are unique & you have a unique purpose.
- Access to a Facebook group for support and to connect with more women who want to change the world like God wants them to.
This programme is the foundation you need to transform yourself and others.
“But the hour is coming, in fact has come, when the vocation of woman is being achieved in its fullness, the hour in which woman acquires in the world an influence, an effect and a power never hitherto achieved. That is why, at this moment when the human race is under-going so deep a transformation, women impregnated with the spirit of the Gospel can do so much to aid mankind in not falling.”
(Pope Paul VI, 1965).