Bridget-Marie is a faith-based organisation that empowers women to find the natural harmony in their mind, body and soul so that they can experience healthy families, highly successful careers and transform the world using the New Eve Fertility Method.
Our work is based on Catholic principles of femininity and designed to help women to embrace their feminine genius and become the women God created them to be. We believe that women are incredibly special and the world has been entrusted to us in a special way. But to fulfill our potential, we need to fully embrace our true femininity. It means
- embracing what makes us women; owning our female form, and yes even our menstrual cycles.
- claiming the right to become mums in a way that celebrates our natural femininity rather than using over-medicalised approaches.
- recognising that we can aspire to brilliant careers & we don’t have to choose between our careers and motherhood.
- owning with pride the contribution we bring to our home, the work place, the Church and our societies and realising that our voices need to be heard if the world is to become a better place.
- remembering that we are equal to men because we were both made in the image and likeness of God and so reject any forms of inequality in every part of the world.
Ultimately, it means being the women God created us to be from from the very beginning because when He did, He saw that it was very good (Gen 1:31). It means being a new Eve. This is why our work is based on the New Eve Fertility Method, designed to help women to become new Eves.
The New Eve Fertility (NEF) Method
Bridget-Marie is here for you if...
Meet the Founder
Several years ago after I lost my pregnancy in a stillbirth and the doctors couldn’t explain why it happened, I began to explore a more natural approach for a healthy conception & pregnancy. I later qualified as a holistic fertility therapist and have since supported several women on their motherhood journey while they built their careers.
I know that it has become increasingly challenging for women to live out their vocation in their families, society & in the Church. And yet it is very important and urgent that we truly live our best lives because the world needs our special genius. I firmly believe that God entrusted the world to women in a special way and the world is waiting for our transformation. I consider myself to be a Catholic Feminist and my work is largely influenced by my Catholic faith. Through my work, I support women to break free of the restrictions that hold them back so that they can fully embrace feminine genius and make an impact in the world and the Church.