We believe that women are incredibly special and the world has been entrusted to us in a special way. We also believe that women haven’t even begun to tap into their potential and in order to do this we need to fully embrace our true femininity. It means
- embracing what makes us women; owning our female form, and yes even our menstrual cycles.
- claiming the right to become mums in a way that celebrates our natural femininity rather than using over-medicalised approaches.
- recognising that we can aspire to brilliant careers & we don’t have to choose between our careers and motherhood.
- owning with pride the contribution we bring to our home, the work place, the Church and our societies and realising that our voices need to be heard if the world is to become a better place.
- remembering that we are equal to men because we were both made in the image and likeness of God and so reject any forms of inequality in every part of the world.
Ultimately, it means being the women God created us to be from from the very beginning because when He did, He saw that it was very good (Gen 1:31). It means being a new Eve.